Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Invitation must be lost in the mail.

To All My Friends...that I love...I love to check your blogs to feel like I'm keeping up with you even though we don't talk as often as I'd like. Some of you have changed your privacy settings so that I have to be invited and I havn't recieved an invitation :( I'm giving you all the benefit of the doubt that it was a mere oversight. If I'm wrong and you really don't want me stalking your family, then so be it, but if you don't mind me being a little voyeuristic, then please invite me! If you don't have my email, it's mollieandersen@yahoo.com . You know who you are, Joanna and Deb. Oh, if you didn't there you go!
Thanks...much love,
Mollie

1 comment:

The Wells Family said...

LOL! Ha! I was just checking your blog to leave a message to let you know I went private. Ahh...I am so glad that you are keeping me in line. :)
Happy Thanksgiving!

xoxo