Monday, August 18, 2008

Unibrow

Here, we have a picture of what appears to be a unibrow...I swear it's just a forhead wrinkle. He barely has eyebrows, and they're super blonde, so a little hard to see!
This is actually AJ's second swim. We didn't have a camera handy for the first pool experience. He didn't complain, but you can see the look on his face, he wasn't sure if he liked it either. He loves his bath, but this was a little cooler than his bath.
Nap time at our house. It seems like everyday, there's a point in the afternoon that everyone is asleep...BUT ME. While I seem to get things done, It's a little frustrating because I'm SOOOO tired. I lack the actual ability to nap...there's so much other stuff I could be doing!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Dude, get on it would ya? I need to see more pictures of your sweet little man! I understand though...I haven't updated either! :)