Monday, August 4, 2008

Back to work!

went back to work today... like 1st day of school... felt i should have a pencil box... love my job, love it more if it were from home... only cried when i dropped him off... not bad, proud of myself... long long long day... uuuuugggggghhhhhh... 4 o'clock rolls around, ready to RUN out the door, oh wait, of course, rodger still has a patient... UUUUURRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH. HURRY!... actually asked asked tony to go gamble and win millions so we don't have to work, very unlike me... not so big on the gambling... i lived... aaaahhhhh, home... held baby tight for an hour... didn't let go... best part of my day... husband, baby, dog... family... best part of my day... do it again tomorrow...

3 comments:

Candace said...

It does get easier! I went back to work for the first year after Jax was born. Once you know he is happy and is being taken care of it will get easier! But I do remember that first day...I sent Russ to his grandma's to drop Jax off. I couldn't do it.

Meg said...

Oh Molzo...you are brave! I hope that going to work only gets better for you. That would be SO stinking hard! I hope Tony wins big! Hang in there! Loves.

The Wells Family said...

Oh my GOODNESS! I remember the very feeling and the very day I had to go back to work after I had Bobby. I cried ALL day and it seriously felt 10x worse than giving being pregnant, labor & delivery. Seriously. You are a trooper! I will be thinking of you.