Thursday, July 31, 2008

Random Baby Pictures

Anthony tries so hard for his thumb, that I'm really happy for him when he finds it! He doesn't always get that what he's sucking on is attached to him, and he obviously doesn't have control of his hands, so when his hand moves and his thumb...that he worked so hard to find pops out, he get's a little angry, poor guy.
The baby fell asleep with his hand against his face, and Tony couldn't resist the opportunity to wedge the phone in there. Afterall, baby's got stuff to do. It reminds me of the etrade commercial, with the baby. If you havn't seen it, youtube it, because it's pretty funny!

AJ has a look that cracks me up, because all I can see is my brother Josh. He totally looks like him here, it's CRAZY! I never thought that new babies looked like anyone, generally I just think they look like babies, but I can actually see someone in him everytime I look at him. This look just happens to be Josh!








I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a picture of AJ and his doggy, Scout. She licks him a lot, we constantly have to keep her away from his face, but he never seems to mind. Sometimes he smiles at her, other times, he just closes his eyes, and waits for the giant dog tongue to leave. He never fusses though.







3 comments:

Candace said...

Mollz,
Little AJ is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. Of course I have to say one of the cutest because I have 3 of my own. He is darling! You look great. I can't believe how long it's been since we've seen each other. Apparently I need to make a trip to Vegas just to see you! It's it great going back to Utah to visit. I miss it so much. But am starting to like it up here too! Have you talked to Jen lately?

The Wells Family said...

Holy Crap he is beautiful! He is still a baby...so that word is totally still valid. We can change to manly or handsome when he learns to walk. :)

Jacob Reni said...

so cute mollie! our puppy loves our baby too!