Tuesday, July 15, 2008




SO... we had some pictures taken of A.J. and Tony and I, for the most part they're pretty good. Tony's customer (who used to be his baby-sitter...which is kind of creepy, I won't lie) does a little hobby photography and got some pretty good shots, but I want lots more of him awake. He slept through most of the bulb flashing...can't bother that kid with anything when he wants to sleep (just wish that were actually at night!) But, thought I'd share a couple of the pics!


Hopefully I'll have a little more excitement on this blog after our Utah trip, and we actully do something. We're kind of prisoners of our house because 115 degrees doesn't go so well with 6 week old baby. You'd think we could go out at night, but when the LOW temp for the day is still 101...not so much! SO, we stay in a lot! Can't wait to go to Utah and cool off, and see some great outdoors!

5 comments:

JCLS said...

Mollie-He is a doll! I can't figure out who he looks like more! I miss you guys!

Russell Family said...

I can't get over how cute he is. How are things going? Take everything in. He will grow so fast. Mason will be four months in two days. Crazy!

The Wells Family said...

Mollie!!!

Congrats on little AJ! What a little sweetie. I agree...take everything in and just love every minute of it (if you remember half the things because you are SO tired from lack of sleep!:)

Little boys couldn't be more perfect (and messy). I can't wait to see more pics of Mr. AJ!

Thanks for letting me peek!

Deb

Candace said...

Hooch, he is adorable! Hope your trip to Utah was fun! Can't wait to see more pictures of the cute little guy.

Andrea said...

Hey chica - good thing I snooped on Candace's blog to find you, you little blogger, you! Who'd of thought? I'm pondering starting up...but that's as far as I've gotten. Your little man is just as handsome as can be. I'm so excited (and jealous he's here!) for you!!!