Thursday, July 31, 2008




Well, another week has past, and i have to go back to work on Monday. BOO HOO! I don't want to go. I never thought I'd feel this way, I thought for sure I'd be itching to get back to work by this time, but the thought of not spending every day, all day with my little man is so sad! I guess I gotta do it though, so suck it up Mollz.


We did go to Utah for the 24th of July, which to Tony's surprise is actually a holiday there! Thank heaven for those pioneers! We had fun! Tony golfed with my dad all three days that we were there, and actually complained about being tired. Jack was quick to point out that he's 70, and had no problems! We didn't do too much, went to Park City for dinner with Chris & Megan and Addie, went back to Park City outlets to do a bit of shopping. hung out outside (not easy to do in Vegas, so it is actually a highlight!) We went to ward breakfast, and neighborhood BBQ. Here a few pics from our trip!




2 comments:

JCLS said...

Mollie he is so precious! You look great too! I am so happy for you guys! So you are going back to work? Ugh! Where is he going while you are there? Did Tara find out what she is having???? I miss you!

Meg said...

It was so great to hang with you two while you were here! Thanks for dinner and for fun times. And Anthony is a babe! We are so glad we got to meet him! Addie is going to have some good pickin's when that time comes around! We love ya...thanks again!