Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Zion Nat'l Park

Andersen Family in Zion 2008. My family has an October gathering spot at Zion Nat'l Park. It's so great! The Desert Pearl Inn IS Zion! We mostly spent our time by the pool, but did manage to get in one hike! (which was more leisure stroll than hike, but who's counting?) Brian, Angie, Emily, Eliza, Max, Franny, Tony, AJ and I did this one! Usually we do have a larger group, but The Bone's couldn't make it, nor could The Oregon Andersen's (We missed you all, and hope to see you there next year!) Hiking Trail?...Of Course it's the perfect place to strike a pose!

This Pic is for nostalgia...my extended family on my mom's side all meet at Lake Alturas every year, and for as many as I can remember, and have on record, there is a photo of my mom and her brother taking a picture of the other taking a picture of them! Confused yet? Me too... considering that we have probably 25 years on file of my mom with the camara to her face, and my uncle Dick with a camara to his face! SO, Angie and I are starting the tradition too! Consider 2008 on the record book!


Eliza Jane...Front and Center!


My Family on the hike! Don't make fun of my Axl Rose bandana...my ears were cold! Note: AJ awake and happy...


AJ asleep... didn't last long!


All tuckered out... it's so exhausing being carried around!


No comments: