Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dental Hygiene is KEY!

I'm really not one of those crazy-obsessed dental office worker, hygiene types, really. I like good dental hygiene as much as the next guy...but I'm not so crazy that I'd make my 10 month old child obsess over it. He just has a thing for a toothbrush! I gave him a little one to play with/get used to and everytime he sees Tony or I brushing, he wants in on the action!
Isn't my husband svelt? He's trimmed down (which is the only reason he let me put these photos up) and got himself a HOT farmer tan. I guess that's what happen when you spend most of your day in the desert sun, golfi-er, I mean working, yeah, that's it...working! (You should see his legs...calves are nice and dark, thighs and ankles...not so much!)

Just gettin' in a little back yard time!






2 comments:

Meg said...

Oh man...Anthony's little look is changing again! I guess I just see the change because we don't get to see you too often! And I have to tell you, I am proud of you Mollz...you let them brush their teeth in FRONT of you! What the heck! What an accomplishment! And Tony doesn't need to feel ashamed of the Farmer's Tan....it is hot in our house!

Russell Family said...

Mason loves tooth brushes too. He freaks when I am brushing my teeth. Your little one is getting so big! He is way cute!