Sunday, June 6, 2010

Monkey Poop

Ok, so this is not the sorta thing I make it a habit to speak (or write) about, but it's far too funny not to share with the blog world (actually it mostly meant for Nana and Pop in Jamaica.) So... here it goes:
Anthony came into bed with us Saturday Morning about 6, dozed back off, then woke about an hour later. First thing he did was hop off the bed, run to the cell phone (old, but still mostly working lights), realized it was dead, brought it to me with a frown, until he spotted his little stuffed monkey. Little guy grabbed a box of baby wipes I had on my night stand, proceded to pull out most of them, that is until wonder mom interviened. I gave him 1 and asked why he needed it. He didn't say a word, but started wiping Monkey off with the wipe, then looked up at me and said "poopy." Ah, of course, monkey poop. Gross. He then took the "dirty" wipe, held it between thumb and forefinger, as far away from him as possible, and carried it to the garbage can. As soon as he dropped it in, he shook his hand off and loudly declaired "YUCKCH!"
It was the highlight of my day. Love me some two year old!

2 comments:

Meg said...

That is awesome! Having a two year old has brought a new perspective in my life. And multiple times a day I ask myself...where do they get this stuff!

Fran and Jack said...

He is sooooo adorable and sanitary. What a combo. You will be able to put him to changing diapers right away.

Frannie