Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Draper Temple

I love that anyone can walk through a temple prior to it being dedicated. It is such an awesome experience. Tony and I had the opportunity to go while we were in UT, and walk through the Draper Temple. It sits right up on the base of the mountain, and is so awesome the way it's nestled in. The last time I got to do this, it was the Bountiful Temple and I think I was about 12 or so. Too young to really get it. I'm so grateful that Tony wanted to go with me and see what it was all about. An awesome experience for both of us! Now, we're looking foward to the Oquir Mt. Temple to see yet another beautiful building. Sorry, picture quality on this isn't great, we didn't have the best vantage point, and time of day lighting wasn't optimal, but you can still see it's beauty!

2 comments:

JCLS said...

So gorgeous! My little sister lives in Salt Lake and she went to the dedication twice.....I was so jealous! What did Tony think of it?

Andrea said...

No better place than a temple. I'm glad you were able to go.