Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Snowboarding ( I use the term loosely)

In January, while in SLC (actually, the reason for the get-away) we hit the mountain (hard). Post baby...not so easy. Core muscles need a little work! I spent the good majority of the day on my hiney, but it was so fun and such a beautiful day, I didn't care! Tony and I took our nephews, Ben and Coleman, and had a blast. Although I only saw the boys at lunch (and the last run with Tony) I had so much fun. On the last run, when I finally got up to a standing position, Tony caught up with me and got a few pictures. Great Day!

If you look closely, you'll see the boarding angel on my shoulder!

Needed a little rest.



After boarding

2 comments:

Meg said...

Everybody needs a boarding angel! That is a sweet catch of a shot! Glad you survived...I guess if you can do it...so can I...MAYBE!!!

Andrea said...

Where was this little snowboard bunny back in the day?!? I needed a buddy to go up with me. But look at ya...lookin good! Maybe one of these times you come up for some snow I can go with you. I haven't been since marrying Brandt since he wants nothing to do with it and I don't want to go alone. The things you get into for the ones you love!