Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Scream, You Scream...

We all scream for Ice Cream! Wonder Baby enjoyed a delicious ice cream cone on Sunday, his first. I know, I know, yes, I went ALL summer without giving the poor kid one ice cream cone, but believe me, he didn't go hungry. At all. He loved every second of this little Rocky Road wonder and gobbled one side all the way down. His silly mother tried to intervene to show him that he needed to TURN the cone to enjoy the other side. He threw a fit, held the cone as far away from me as he could and ran. I finally sat next to him to show him I wasn't trying to take it away, only help. Don't think he cared. He was perfectly happy to munch down only one side.
I'm sorry for the poor quality of this picture, just had to add that he is the BEST helper. Here he is assisting his Grandpa with bringing in the drinks for dinner. What a good boy.




3 comments:

Meg said...

Just BARELY giving him an ice cream cone??? DEPRIVED!!! Addie would eat Drumsticks for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I would let her. Hmmm, maybe I will cause I know that is something she WILL eat! What a good helper! Can't wait to play!

Dandy said...

How cute is that! I can't believe you tried to take his ice cream away. :P

The Andersens said...

What!? I can't believe it!!! Tony was baptized?! This is so sudden... I didn't even realize he was close. I am so happy for you and can't tell you enough how proud I am of him and you both. I got my swimsuit at Victoria's secret and Xiana's at Old Navy... didn't know for sure which one you were talking about. Miss you guys. Again, my heart is full with joy for you. xoxoxo