Friday, August 14, 2009

Continuous

I love going home to visit my family. Pretty soon the younger of my two brothers, Josh and his family will be moving back to SLC so it'll make it pretty darn easy to see them all in one shot. I'll be the only outsider, the black sheep if you will. I just love it when my siblings hug and pose for a nice Sunday afternoon photo. They loving put their arms around one another and smile like the polite, sophisticated people that they are. Or not.Whatever. You decide. The previous two photos were taken continuously in that order. I love the look on Angie's face in the second photo. What, huh, what are you talking about, I didn't do anything...Then I asked these two lovebirds to give me a little smile. I do have to say for the record, I adore that one little thingI like to call Continous shoot. It's the best option Canon ever put on the camara that I adore so much.
The End.

1 comment:

Angie said...

funny. real funny.