Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You may regret saying that...

The title of this post is referring to my sister who lovingly reminded me that I needed to update my blog. I do have SO much to blog about after my fantastic travels to the City of Salt Lake, it's just that my mom came home with me and we were busy accomplishing "the list" (more on that later) and then I had to do Katie's Rehearsal Dinner invites (more on that later too) then I had to get back to work and do post-vacation work junk (not more on that one...I think that sums that subject right up) not to mention my work slave (aka Pamela, the bikini-clad baking assistant) has had to do back office work, which means I've had to do all the front office stuff, which in turn takes all my blog time away. Whewwww. SO, as you can plainly see, I've been a little busy. However, I did feel the need to share this picture just to tide you over until I can get to the updatin'. So, here you are Angela dearest, wait till you see the one I got right after this one... it's purdy funny. (More on that later, too, also, as well.) Peace Out.

No comments: