Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oh so Thankful!

I really do have a lot to be thankful for. We got to go (home...I call it) to Salt Lake for Thanksgiving, which was so awesome. He packed a lot into a short week/long weekend! First, of course the best meal ever! I love Thanksgiving food. Well, let's be honest, I love all food, but I do play favorites when it comes to Thanksgiving food! It was so good and it was the first time my entire family was together in a long time! All 11 adults and 12 kids. If anybody ever asks "when exactly did you loose control?" The answer is right there...as soon as the kids outnumbered the adults. There it it!

Then came family pictures... with everyone. That was a bit of a challenge, but they came out great, and I'd love to share some, but something about copyright, and laws, blah blah blah.

After that, we had the awesome opportunity to have Mr. Anthony Jack blessed by his pop (my dad) and his cousin Everett was blessed by Josh. It was so fun to get the cousins together, since they are the closest in age...only 2 months apart. That was such an amazing experience. What a great blessing to have this amazing baby in our lives that I know will be an amazing example to both Tony and I throughout his life. It really made me reflect on the importance of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and how grateful I am for Him, for my family, for my wonderful husband, and of course the center of it, Anthony Jack! I love my famliy so much and I am so blessed and fortunate to have the knowledge that I do and the love that I know surrounds me.

AJ's blessing day...Tony cleans up nice eh?


Me and my little man, hanging out at Nana and Pop's house

Anthony and Everett...can you believe that they're only 2 months different?!?

Proud Pop and AJ after blessing

The Hart's after the blessing...Thanks Chris for being there for us! We love you guys!


The Boys and the Babies!






















No comments: