Thursday, January 15, 2009

Rubber Duckie, you're the one!

This child LOVES to have a bath! He is so impatient to get in. I will lay him down on the rug to get him undressed and he pops right up and leans over the edge of the tub. It's great to watch, so cute, but a little difficult to undress and undiaper him.


When all is said and done, he doesn't love getting a diaper back on, or clothes for that matter. He tries to crawl away. Good thing he can't go very far when he's on the changing table. When Tony changes him, I often get called in to help...4 hands are always better than 2!


1 comment:

Sticks and Stones said...

I hear ya sista! Mine all did that - the crawling away during a diaper change. I finally learned to pin their shoulders down with my feet while I used my hands for the diaper. It is exhausting, you feel like you need a nap after the diaper change!He is too cute though! What a sweet little guy!