Thursday, January 15, 2009

SNOW!

This happened about a week before Christmas. I ran a lunch time errand and right as I got back to work, there were a couple of little white flakes falling from the sky. GREAT! I thought we'd get a little flurry, of course it would never stick...it never does here. By the time I left work, there were a good 4-5 inches on the ground, and it was still coming down pretty heavily. WOO HOO! Scout of course loved it, and I was so happy for the change! Growing up in the snow, it didn't really seem like that big of a deal for me, but the entire rest of the day, the news was on with coverage of the snow... "Breaking News!" Yeah, I found that pretty amusing. It was the biggest snowfall in like 30 or something, not bad Mother Nature...not bad!


1 comment:

Erin said...

Mollie, I'm dying to know where you live in Veags. My sister just moved there about 6 months ago. She's in Henderson up against a mountain. I know the place is huge but...
BTW- she blogged about this same snow storm.